 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1430
1429  |  1431
Subject:
Box Status Drab, Technic2? and International
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Sun, 30 Jul 2000 16:36:49 GMT

I have received the Drab box from Larry, waiting for someone in the area
to get back to me if they want a chance at trading with it :)

Technic box has been sent along to Glen, he should have it by now :)

And the international box went out yesterday to Douglas Pegram, I got to
the substation late though Doug, so it might not even get posted till
tomorrow so give it 3 days after that before you get worried!

Some comments now :)

Drab box: This puppy is HUGE! there's lots of stuff in here, not much I
can really use though :( I did manage to nab a few parts out not sure if
it will cover my costs, though that's ok :) it's was fun looking at all
the stuff too! of course.. after analyzing all the parts, I probably
will come up with a use for half the things in there and by then it will
be gone!

Technic box: I was little disappointed.. it hasn't grown much I'm
thinking :(

International box: it was cool looking at a bunch of sets we won't/don't
get here! it was hard to decide on a couple to take though, and I won't
spoil it by giving any numbers or anything!

All in all it's been fun!! Hope everyone else enjoys!
Tamy

--
Keep on Bricken'
-Tamy