 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1398
Re: Will Technic Box 2 please stand up?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Thu, 20 Jul 2000 03:57:19 GMT

Sorry, I'll get on it in the next day or 2.  I have the box, have removed a
Ziploc worth of stuff I want, and have several HUGE bags next to the box to
figure out what to put in, but my car troubles and Kidvention interfered
with finishing the job.

Mark, please send me your address, so I can send it out asap.

rhendrix wrote:

Tom Stangl, May I have an update on your shipping status?

Thanks Bunches,
Rob

--
Tom Stangl