 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1349
  Re: Weeks Box - round two (...no, really!)

Hmmmm, here's an interesting idea - get the box to the Bay Area by the end of June or the first week of July, all the BayLUG people can trade into it, then I can take it down to Carlsbad to LLC for Kidvention and hand it off to Dave or any other (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Weeks Box - round two (...no, really!)

Sounds like a reasonable idea. I love it when groups can do many things together, and since this would be a chance for LUGOLA and BAYLUG to finally meet (sort of).... Hmmm...we'll just have to wait and see... (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)