 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1282
    Re: New Jambalaya Box Status Page! —Paul Foster
   (...) Correction of Box #1 I never received General Box #1, John K was the last to have it and was supposed to send it me but never did. You should probably also add the dates and what ever other information was on the original status page about (...) (24 years ago, 1-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

        Re: New Jambalaya Box Status Page! —Paul Foster
   (...) Now that I look at the list, it also appears that General Box #2 and #4 are also missing and Junk Box #2 never went anywhere. I would like to see some notes about the fact that the box is probably not going to re-appear. Paul Foster (24 years ago, 1-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

        Re: New Jambalaya Box Status Page! —Tamyra Teed
   General Box 4 was recreated when we split up one of the other general boxes, so there is a box 4 running around. The first 3 links on the page don't take me their box.. they all take me to the same one.. I'm not getting box 1 2 or 3.. just box 4. (...) (24 years ago, 1-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)