 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1217
    Update? —Damian Garcia
    GB#3 arrived here today. I have requested the address of the next recipient. What happened to the update page? It has been over a month now and the page remains unchanged. Just asking...[1] [1] because I would like to know where the space box is... (...) (24 years ago, 14-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)