 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1174
    Re: Ducks International Box. —Larry Pieniazek
   Hmm, if Frank has good McPromo does it make sense to send it to me too on the first US pass? Maybe on the second pass through the US. I have lots of McPromo, it's not going anywhere. I prolly can toss in a couple of the ice cream stand sets that (...) (24 years ago, 21-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

        Re: Ducks International Box. —Frank Filz
   (...) I can add US versions of Kabaya sets instead of McDonalds sets (right now I'd want to add a complete set of 8 McDondalds sets anywise since that's what I saved out, the rest are parted out already - if this box had come about a little earlier, (...) (24 years ago, 21-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)