 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1135
Re: Space Box #1 underway
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Tue, 22 Feb 2000 19:21:57 GMT

Space Box #1 was received 2/22/00 in Beaverton Oregon. *grin*

I will be preusing it tonight, and contacting Roger ASAP.

-Cheese

In lugnet.market.jambalaya, Adam Yulish writes:
Here's the ordered list, optimized (roughly) geographically to make a
trip around the USA:

Chad Smith
Matthew Wilkins
Roger Rothhaar
Tom Stangl
Dave Jost
Patrick Justison
Tommy Johnson
Damian Garcia
Frank Filz
Joel
Adam Yulish

If you all would be so inclined, please Email me status updates (or post
it expect it, etc. Email addresses will soon be available on Mookie's
page, at http://home.att.net/~mookie1/jambalaya.html, so that you can
contact the next person in line after you have received and finished
with the box. Thanks!

Adam

bwappo@ee.net