 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 113
  Re: Technic Box #1

(...) I'm game. e-mail me for the snail address. Cheers, - jsproat (25 years ago, 22-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Technic Box #1

(...) I have received this box today, and will process it after dinner. Cheers, - jsproat (25 years ago, 31-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  (canceled)

  Re: Technic Box #1

(...) I have sent this box via USPS 3rd-day mail to Tom Stangl this morning; it should arrive Monday-ish. I took: o 4 x Technic WTH (what the heck) #1, white some rounded-tooth 4-arm gear thingy, looks really keen o 2 x Technic WTH (what the heck) (...) (25 years ago, 1-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Technic Box #1

I got the box on Thurs or Friday, can't remember which. I took: 2 x new-style Technic engine blocks 2 x new-style Technic piston heads 2 x new-style Technic engine cam thingys some old red gears red axle bushings red air cylinders (one springloaded, (...) (25 years ago, 7-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Technic Box #1

(...) I took some of these and left some... (...) and I added this. I was curious to see how long it would last. Seems fitting to me that FastTom get it, since he added so MANY minifigs to the minifig box. (25 years ago, 7-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)