 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1124
Re: CALL FOR BOX STATUS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Fri, 18 Feb 2000 16:57:16 GMT

General Box #2 is currently in beautiful snow/sleet/rain covered Alliance,
Ohio.  It is quite a bit lighter then when Frank sent it to me thanks to my
son (I'm raising him to be a packrat, just like Dad), so not near as many
wheels as before.  I will do a quick inventory after we reload it an get it
ready to go on it's way to Thomas (Do you want to know what's coming Thomas or
do you want me to email directly to Dan so as not to ruin the surprises?)

Dave

In lugnet.market.jambalaya, Dan Moquin writes:
As some of you may know, I am taking over the Jambalaya status page from
Tamy.  I would like to commend her on taking care of this page and trying to
keep these boxes moving about the world.

On of the first things I would like to get is a box status.  So, if you
currently have a jambalya box in your possesion, OR you have mailed it out
within the last week, please send me an email at;

moquind@neca.com

OR reply to this message.

I would also like to get an updated idea as to the type/condition/quantity of
the pieces, and box weight.
I have made a few minor modifications to the status page, but I would like it
to be as current as possible before I post it.

Remember, If you would like to get in on the fun, just post a message to the
original message of the box of your choice.

Dan M.