 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1116
1115  |  1117
Subject:
Jambalaya Page is moving
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Thu, 17 Feb 2000 04:57:42 GMT

Dan Moquin will be taking over the Box page and updating it from now on,
I'm sure he will post to the list where the page will be after he's
gotten everything up.  That way the links on the front page can be
change to refect the new home.

Anyone else that I've been tracking a box for will have to send updates
to Dan, his address can be found on the page.
Thanks Dan.

Tamy

--
Keep on Bricken'