 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1059
  Delurking

Hi all! I think I might want to sign on for the Weeks's latest Jambalaya if it's not too late (I'm in Houston TX and believe me I can get plenty of the edible kind - pretty darn good for being outside of Louisana - now I think I'd like to see some (...) (25 years ago, 5-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)