 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1007
1006  |  1008
Subject:
Space Box #1 announcement
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Wed, 26 Jan 2000 04:39:23 GMT

I've put together the box contents, so...[drum roll]...I hereby announce
the Space Lego Jambalaya Box. The box is a great mix of many of the
space lego pieces I've accumulated since discovering and being part of
Lugnet. It will probably weigh in at just under a couple of pounds when
it is boxed up.

I plan to send off the box around the beginning of February, so please
Email me your name and city/state location, and I will set up the
ordered list. We'll follow the Jambalaya FAQ; I'd like to emphasize a
couple of things:

Please don't sign up if you plan on taking a four year vacation. :)  If
said vacation pops up when your turn is coming due, please post/inform
the person on the list preceding you to skip to the person after you.
You can always jump in on the end of the list.

Don't fret too much about what you put in vs. what you take out. As long
as it's generally close, everybody should be happy. There are enough
unusual pieces in this box that I think nobody will be disappointed.

I've been in contact with Mookie, who will post the ordered list once I
get the names together and sort them at the end of January. I'll do the
E-paperwork, and Mookie will update the list accordingly (Thanks Mook!).

So, for those of you that are interested, Email me, and we'll get this
started in a couple of weeks. Jump on in!

Adam

bwappo@ee.net