 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1000
    Re: Minifig Box #2 —Christopher L. Weeks
   (...) OK, cool! I got your snail addy in your email and I responded to you. Let me know if it doesn't show up. I'll get the box in the mail today or tomorrow. Sorry Scott, look for it an a week or two. I have no idea why two emails seperated by (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

        Re: Minifig Box #2 —Scott Edward Sanburn
   Chris, (...) No problem. My AEI e-mail was down all morning. Is there a way to change e-mail addresses for this? I did respond to the one you sent earlier, however. Scott ___...___ Scott E. Sanburn-> ssanburn@cleanweb.net Systems (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)