 Marketplace / Jambalaya / *626 (-5)
  Re: General Box #3 ("minneapolis box") (I'm on vacation!)

I'm back from vacation now, so I can be included in the "rotation" for this box again... but then again, the box doesn't really seem to be making any progress, does it? Greg Kramer wrote in message ... (...) (25 years ago, 20-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: New Ideas for Jambalaya - anyone interested?

(...) Oh, and there was another one that I left out (brainfart): A box of decorated elements: Tiles, slopes, torsos, bricks, etc. later, Chris (25 years ago, 20-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  New Ideas for Jambalaya - anyone interested?

Hi all, I've recently purchased two smallish LEGO collections. I've also been thinking about how to push the Jambalaya idea a little. Some of the boxes that I could start if there is interest include: A box full of various plates where people take (...) (25 years ago, 20-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Minifig Box #2

Forwarding Tiffany Vincent's request. (...) (25 years ago, 20-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Minifig Box #2

Forwarding Christopher Weeks' request. (...) (25 years ago, 20-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact