 Marketplace / Jambalaya / *546 (-10)
  Re: Minifig box #1

(...) Please add me to the list Matthew G (25 years ago, 3-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Idea for box tracking

Mookie It would be great if the Jambalaya page on your site included the history of each box. Simply add to each name, the date they received the box and the date they sent to box on to the next recipient. People could report the status/location (...) (25 years ago, 2-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Where are all the boxes?

Doug Finney wrote in message ... <snipted> (...) minifig box is on its merry way to mookie as of yesterday... (25 years ago, 1-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Technic Box #1

(...) I have sent this box via USPS 3rd-day mail to Tom Stangl this morning; it should arrive Monday-ish. I took: o 4 x Technic WTH (what the heck) #1, white some rounded-tooth 4-arm gear thingy, looks really keen o 2 x Technic WTH (what the heck) (...) (25 years ago, 1-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  (canceled)

  Re: Minifig box #1

Please sign me up tif tvincent@cinci.rr.com (...) (25 years ago, 1-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: General Box #3 ("minneapolis box") (I'm on vacation!)

Note sure where to post this - this is my best guess. I'll be out of town for the first two weeks of September (1st-16th). So if my turn comes around for the box, please bump me down a slot. Thanks, Greg Kramer Greg Kramer wrote in message ... (...) (25 years ago, 1-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: General Box 3 Log

That's the building that houses our "free" museum downtown. I've always liked that building, I've always wanted the chance to try building it also! I'll have to get myself another postcard to look at while trying sometime! Sounds like you found some (...) (25 years ago, 1-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Minifig box #1

(...) Please sign me up for this box. Russell (25 years ago, 1-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: General Box #1 thread

I would like to sign up for General Box #1. Thank you, Graham (...) (25 years ago, 31-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact