 Marketplace / Jambalaya / *371 (-10)
  Re: Drab Box #1

Please put me on the list for this one (after James Brown, I think) (25 years ago, 8-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Canadian Jambalaya

Hello, Is it too late to get on a list for a box? My preference for which box to receive would be as follows: 1. A Technic box (if one is going through Canada) 2. Either of the General boxes 3. Any box really, just interested in participating (...) (25 years ago, 8-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Canadian Jambalaya

James Brown wrote in message ... (...) as (...) and (...) border. Hi folks... I too wish to be added to the tour list for general boxes #1 and #2...and the drab box I am in Nova Scotia Thanks John Battcock (25 years ago, 7-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: General Box #5

Put me down later in the list, I guess. I'm interested to see what kind of wheels are innit ;-) (...) (25 years ago, 7-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Minifig box #1 - shipping status

(...) Well, I tried my best to get out of work today to get to the USPS, but couldn't, so I'm going to repack the box in a USPS Priority box and slap a stamp on it, so I can just drop it in the mail tomorrow. I'm still going to save the other (...) (25 years ago, 7-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: General Box #5

I'd like to sign up for this box, too. (...) -- Thomas Main main@appstate.edu Webpage: (URL) (25 years ago, 7-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: General Box #5

I'm in too (two?).... Paul Sinasohn (25 years ago, 7-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: General Box #5

Hi, I sign in for that box Martin (...) (25 years ago, 6-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  General Box #5

this box is ready to go. Standard procedure, eh? It would be nice if the longtimers let some of the newbies post their requests first, but whatever. This box will have a lot of blue and a lot of wheels as those were held back from General #1 but (...) (25 years ago, 6-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Call for UK Jambalaya people! - Where are you all?

Hi, Jason in London here, is there anyone in the UK currently running Jambalaya boxes if so please please let me know, so that I can join in. I gaurantee I have some good stuff that your gonna like!!!! Jakey (25 years ago, 6-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact