 Marketplace / Jambalaya / *266 (-20)
  Re: Drab Box #1

Can the order be altered: can I go after Tom instead of before? I'm looking for Tan. -- dave (25 years ago, 27-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Announcement: New jambalya...who wants it?

Don't know if I am already on the list for this one or not, but I want on the list. (...) -- | Tom Stangl, Technical Support Netscape Communications Corp | Please do not associate my personal views with my employer (25 years ago, 27-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Drab Box #1

I want in on this one too, I have some tan to add to it, and need black. (...) -- | Tom Stangl, Technical Support Netscape Communications Corp | Please do not associate my personal views with my employer (25 years ago, 27-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  (canceled)

  Re: Minifig box #1

Put me on the list for this box too. Tim Coats (25 years ago, 27-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: General Box #1 thread

GB #1 arrived at my office in North Carolina today! I opened it enough to take a quick look but will have to wait until this evening to really go through it . I will follow up with more details as well as what I remove and what I add. I am also (...) (25 years ago, 27-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: General Box #1 thread

Please sign me up for this box too. -Mike Ulring (25 years ago, 27-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Minifig box #1

Please add me to the list for this box too :-) -Mike Ulring (25 years ago, 27-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: General Box #2 Thread

Sign me up for Box #2 please. It is quite possible that any box arriving in Columbus, OH will take a tour of more than 1 household before leaving town. It would of course go through the appropriate logging of activity for each person who (...) (25 years ago, 27-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: General Box #3 ("minneapolis box")

I'll be passing through Minneapolis the next two weekends (Aug. 1st and again on Aug. 8th). I'd be willing/able to meet up with whoever has the bag/box and get it moving from there. If that doesn't work then please just add me to the queue and I'll (...) (25 years ago, 27-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: New List site Address!

(...) Ahh, cool -- and Wow, that's growing quick! :) OK, I just added that URL in the Links & Resources section of the Marketplace/Jambalaya page, (URL) (25 years ago, 27-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Uk Technic Box

(...) Should anyone in the uK be interested......., respond to this thread, delete the lugnet.loc.uk, keep it in lugnet.market.jambalaya (25 years ago, 27-Jul-99, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  New List site Address!

Note: Mookie's site with the list of recipients has been moved to: (URL) Schempp (25 years ago, 27-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Join the Jambalaya Boxes!

Could the URL to list of recipients be posted every couple of days? Going back and searching already read articles in a newsreader can be somewhat cumbersome. This also lets new people know where the queue resides. Mike - mike_walsh@mindspring.com (...) (25 years ago, 27-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Announcement: New jambalya...who wants it?

(...) I'd just like to be part of this madness! Can someone let me know. (25 years ago, 27-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Join the Jambalaya Boxes!

hmmmm.... (25 years ago, 27-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Join the Jambalaya Boxes!

I have posted an rtl compliant version to rtl. basically it has additional instruction on how to find and join LUGNET (tm). thanks to all who helped! Looking at this thing, it seems to have the makings of a FAQ for the group...I'll have it if anyone (...) (25 years ago, 27-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: delay! And other stuff...

Which box do you want to move him in and how much is a bit? They are farther up on the list for the General box #2 and there are more Canadians. For General Box #1, those two are pretty far down. It would seem more logical to do it for General box (...) (25 years ago, 27-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: delay! And other stuff...

That's ok Larry, I don't mind in the least.. from the looks of it if you'd have sent out the junk box right away I'd have 3 boxes on the way to my house.. and I'd be feeling pretty darn greedy... though I'll have them in and out of here within a day (...) (25 years ago, 27-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: General Box #2 Log

I will throw a 1999 Swedish Catalog in GB #1. I picked up a couple of them a few weeks back. Mike - mike_walsh@mindspring.com (URL) Lehman wrote in message <379d3013.126761218@...et.com>... (...) (25 years ago, 27-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact