 Marketplace / Jambalaya / *1376 (-10)
  Re: Weeks Jambalaya Box - round two

(...) Did anyone bite? How is it going? When is it going south with you? Chris (24 years ago, 25-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Ducks International Box.

Duckie Dave schreef: (...) OK I got the box saturday (I was out for the weekend :-) Who's next, Tamy? If the next person could send me his/her address please, I might be able to get it out tomorrow (speeding up the circulation a bit, we don't want (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Technic Box #2 update

I dropped it off with Tom Stangl last night on my way home from work. -Phil (24 years ago, 23-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Ducks International Box.

Mookie wrote in message <3948474C.BD136AEB@w...tt.net>... (...) As I have not seen the box for a while I have no idea whether there is a need for McD's sets. However, you are now on the list - just dont ask me where as it seems to be made up as we (...) (24 years ago, 18-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Ducks International Box.

Tom Stangl, VFAQman wrote in message <394ADCA9.5F57F8AC@vfaq.com>... (...) bit of (...) I would prefer it if everyone mentioned, even in general terms how they altered the box, just so I can guage a pattern of who has/wants what. Of course, not (...) (24 years ago, 18-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: General Box #5

Add me to the list please . (24 years ago, 18-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: General Box #4 thread (NOT the NMRA/Minneapolis box)

Please add me to the list. (24 years ago, 18-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Space Box #1 underway

Adam, Is it too late to get in on this? It would be the first time I've ever participated in such a ring. Please let me know if it's still possible! (24 years ago, 18-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Space Box #1 update

(...) The best (well, only) way to do this is to reply to the _original_ post announcing this box; in your case, that would probably be, (URL) check out the Jambalaya FAQ, by Patricia Schempp: (URL) (24 years ago, 18-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Space Box #1 update

Will someone please tell me how I can get into a "box" group? I'm specifically looking for a Space group, with the intent of finding clear pieces, any color. My website, by the by, is onedaycnn.freeservers.com thanks! (24 years ago, 18-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact