 Marketplace / Jambalaya / *1196 (-5)
  Re: International Box Update

(...) Sounds like a plan. Is just JA enough euro exposure? I'm OK either way (...) (25 years ago, 1-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Technic Box #2

Rob, Still no word from Matthew Green. When did you send it to him? If it went just after the 31st of January, then this guy has had it just about two months. UNACCEPTABLE and RUDE !! -Phil (...) (25 years ago, 1-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

Duckie Dave wrote in message ... (...) it (...) Ok, sounds fair. I'll let the locals trade with it, then send it to Jan-Albert van Ree, and then he probably should send it to Larry. Frank (25 years ago, 1-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

Larry Pieniazek wrote in message ... (...) that (...) 12 (...) be (...) I'm not overly concerned with the order of recipients, just so long as everyone sees a boxful of interesting stuff. My suggested order was partly decided by order of replies to (...) (25 years ago, 1-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: International Box Update

(...) If desireable to skip Larry, we are probably having a local gathering this weekend, and we could probably do a pretty good turnover and send it to Jan-Albert van Ree in the Netherlands with a bunch of US promo stuff (McDonalds and US versions (...) (25 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact