 Marketplace / Jambalaya / *1041 (-5)
  New Jambalaya box proposition

Hello all! I would like to start a new Jambalaya type box. The only difference is that the order in which it gets sent around will have a usefull structure. Let me explain... I have a bunch of Adventurer bits that I have no use for. I will dump them (...) (25 years ago, 3-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: GB#3 - Question about splitting or content - Do you need WHEELS?

There are definitely a few items in there that I am interested in for sure, and I'll have my son take a look at the pic when he gets home from school tomorrow to see what catches his eye... (I'm raising him well, he'll want them ALL!) Let me know (...) (25 years ago, 3-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: GB#3 - Question about splitting or content - Do you need WHEELS?

Well, I looked at the pic Frank posted and I would be willing to take some of these wheels. I'll follow up with Frank on exactly what I want... think early town and space though and you'll get the idea. (...) (25 years ago, 3-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: GB#3 - Question about splitting or content - Do you need WHEELS?

Mookie wrote in message <3898EE56.5A33BB98@w...tt.net>... (...) Nope, no wooden wheels (I _might_ put a few spoked cart wheels in in exchange for some of the wheels I take out, but only if what we end up with will look more diverse for the spoked (...) (25 years ago, 3-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: GB#3 - Question about splitting or content - Do you need WHEELS? - PICTURE!

I'm online now also, Frank... could you drop it in my mail without affecting your bandwidth allowance? Dave (...) (25 years ago, 3-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact