 Marketplace / Jambalaya / *1021 (-5)
  Re: GB#3

Thanks for the Update Tom :) Hope you enjoyed!!! Tamy (...) (25 years ago, 1-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: GB#3

Tom Stangl, VFAQman wrote in message <3894018C.A9482535@vfaq.com>... (...) And hopefully the airport will be open enough that it doesn't get too delayed getting to me. I've had almost no mail last week. Frank (25 years ago, 30-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: GB#3

This finally went out to Frank on Friday. (...) -- Tom Stangl ***(URL) Visual FAQ home ***(URL) Bay Area DSMs (25 years ago, 30-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Minifig box #1

I sent this box on to the next person on Tuesday. This box is kind of weak right now, mostly because it just doesn't have a much stuff as minifig box 2. Tim Coats (25 years ago, 28-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Technic Box #2

Technic box #2 will go out as soon as the weather permits. Right now, with 14" of snow, Monday the 31st isn't looking hopeful. I have compiled the list of recipients and emailed it to Mookie (thanks a bunch), but for the time being, here is the (...) (25 years ago, 28-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact