 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 9968
9967  |  9969
Subject:
Droid Dev. Kits
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 5 Feb 2001 20:53:30 GMT

TRU seems to have a localized pricing on these or at least  a very confused
policy - at least around the metro NY area.  A TRU near Roosevelt Field on
LI had them for $29 - a new low for TRU in my experience.  The Yonkers one
had shelf stickers with the $29 price but boxes marked at $49 while I've
seen others still stocking them at the $99 price.  Very confusing.