 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 9954
    Wanted —Anthony Zavaglia
   Hi, I was wondering if someone in the US could do me a favour. I'm after set 5956 Air Zeppelin and I found one at (URL) Now I live in Sydney Australia. If some one is kind enough to purchase this for me and I'll send them an international money (...) (24 years ago, 5-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)