 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 9884
    Millére's Spares adds 12v parts, Liberty bricks and Santa's —Mark & Milissa Millére
   Hey all, Santa comes late! :-) I just added 500 Santa's and over 100 sets of 12 volt train track/switches to Millére's Spares (URL) I also added ALL the basic bricks (4,972 to be exact) from TWO Statue of Liberty's! Can you say Verdigris Green? (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)