 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 9883
9882  |  9884
Subject:
Parts required ,will buy or trade,
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 31 Jan 2001 20:03:10 GMT

7740 - 4 1*2*2 grey windows
1 1*2*3 yellow window
1 1 red 6*1 brick with holes for train headlights
1 28*6 Black Train Plate

Airport shuttle 1 1*4plate*6 curved side panel yellow
1 3x2 black plate with centered vertical peg for rotor
1 1x1x4 grey arch
4 8x1 black plates
2 10x4 black plates
2 grey goblets see photo1- link below
6285 - 1 top sail
Technic 4 black/grey spring suspension units
4 24x43 wheels and tyres
5 12 axles
3 black 1x1x16 technic brick
4 yellow 4x1 plates with teeth? please see photo1 -link below
100 track links
6081 complete damsel mini fig
I will buy parts (as long as there a lot of them from one source) or trade ,
I have a large amount of parts for trade , also Quantity of Technic parts
which some I cannot describe there fore I have put then on 3 photos address
below. These are large files any trouble lmk lensman@cableinet.co.uk

photo1 - http://www.fortunecity.co.uk/jodrellbank/time/68/temp/photo1.jpg
TECHNIC 1  http://members.fortunecity.co.uk/lensmantoys/temp/DSCF1612.JPG
TECHNIC 2  http://members.fortunecity.co.uk/lensmantoys/temp/DSCF1610.JPG