 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 9855
Re: 250+ minifigs listed on Brickbay shop, The Yellow Castle, $1 ea
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 29 Jan 2001 20:12:00 GMT

Ben Gatrelle at ben@yellowcastle.spam.com wrote:

I have just uploaded many new minifigures to my Brickbay shop The Yellow
Castle <http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=yellowcastle>.

Woo hoo!

I was just looking for Samurai armor this morning, and lookie here, you have
whole figs on sale for $1.00 each!

Thanks Ben!

~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin
--