 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 9844
9843  |  9845
Subject:
Items for Sale or Trade
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 29 Jan 2001 05:26:45 GMT

I have a major project I'm trying to do for a class project, and I need
to get some parts, Those of you that have seen one, I'm sure will be
able to tell by the parts listed that I need what's up :)

I have listed on my site some sets and some parts I have for sale or
trade. Right now it's a somewhat short list on the sets, though if all
goes well I should be adding a few more as time goes on.

As I don't subcribe to this group by mail, I'll ask you please e-mail me
with any offers of buying or trading!

The page is on my website
http://members.telocity.com/~mookie1/trade.html

please be patient with the server, it's not always speedy...

Also, not listed on the page, I will take Cash (your risk), Money Order
or Paypal echeck.  I prefer to ship US, though I will entertain
international buyers. Shipping will be charged actual cost and sent USPS
Priority mail.

So go check out the sets, and Get that one you didn't have!

Tamy