 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 9831
9830  |  9832
Subject:
Macaroní's + old windows+doors !!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 28 Jan 2001 03:34:34 GMT

I've added to my new Brickbay shop 90 2x2 macaroni-bricks (red, black,
yellow and white) and more then 100 (!) old type windows and doors, in
white, yellow and red.

All these parts in VERY GOOD, SHINY condition.

Red windows in all sizes, low prices !!! And most of them are LIKE NEW.

Take a look:
http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?u=greenman

See  you there!
Klaas