 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 9828
    WTB - Brick Kicks Magazines (not LEGO MANIA) —Steven Zeigler
   Looking to buy Brick Kicks Magazines from Lego back in the early 90's. Not interested in the Lego Mania Magazines. Willing to pay up to $10/magazine depending on condition. Send me information & offers -- thanks! Visit my Brickbay Store: ALL UNDER A (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)