 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 9827
    Castle trade anyone? —Frederick Grondy
    Hello, I am desperately seeking Lego Castle set 6041 (Armor Shop). I'd prefer it as complete as possible, minus the box of course(Black sword optional). I've got a number of things to offer, including a MISB 6044 (King's Carriage), as well as a (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)