 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 9803
    FS Town sets - 6394 Metro park & service and MORE !!! —Dejan Pavlovic
   Hi all ! I've got 6394 Metro Park & Service (with original BOX) FOR SALE in my Brickbay shop !!! Visit : (URL) that's not all ! You'll also find sets like 6389 (for which many Lugnetters say is the best Fire Station ever made), Light & Sound sets (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)