 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 9798
9797  |  9799
Subject:
New WW2 Custom Kit from Brickmania posted to eBay
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 25 Jan 2001 21:00:21 GMT

Greetings custom model builders!  After a hiatus of more than 6 months of custom
kit building, I am proud to announce that my first kit for 2001 is now posted to
eBay.  This is kit #1 or lot #1 of Brickmania 202 "F4U Corsair".

"This is the first WW2 airplane custom model kit from Brickmania and is an exact
minifig scale replica of the F4U Corsair fighter / Bomber, a fearsome tool of
both the US Navy and Marine Corps. during the later half of the war. This
limited edition custom model kit contains 322 genuine Lego® building bricks,
complete full-color building instructions, and is packaged in a sealed box.
Special features of this model include realistic folding wings, one pilot
minfigure, a pair of 500 pound bombs, and easily removeable landing gear for in-
flight display.

"This kit also comes with Guild of Bricksmiths™ Certificate of Authenticity,
listing the kit number and batch from when it was created."

Direct auction link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=548983734

I hope to have general release of this kit some time in February.

Thanks for your support!

Daniel Siskind
http://www.brickmania.com