 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 9794
Re: HUGE MINI FIGURE UPDATE @ BEAR's WORLD
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 25 Jan 2001 17:37:36 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Gerry Venteicher writes:
Hey kids,
I have just uploaded a couple hundred Mini Figures to my Brickbay store.  At
BEAR's WORLD you will find selections from Castle, Star Wars, and several
other themes.  Check them out, here is the all important link
http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?u+mrbear2
See ya there,

Perhaps not - the link did not work :-(

Scott A