 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 9773
9772  |  9774
Subject:
Lions Gate Models news: special birthday offer, new kits coming
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 24 Jan 2001 22:30:48 GMT

Here's the latest news from Lions Gate Models!

First, a special Birthday Offer. Because it's my birthday on 31st January,
I'm celebrating by offering a gift - between now and Jan 31st, all kit
orders over $50.00 will get a free set of 6 old-fashioned streetlamps
http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/prodcat.htm) value $8.50, included. "While
quantities last", as they say, and one free set per person.

Right now everything is available except the Armada Warship model, which is
sold out. The first run of 5 Victorian House kits
(http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/cat-vblu.htm) sold out in three weeks, the
first of the second run is sold but I have four more waiting here for your
building pleasure. Open Air Markets, City Parks, Minivans, Fountains and
Streetlamps are all ready to go too. You can see everything on my Catalog
page: http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/prodcat.htm

Some time in February I'll be releasing two new kits: a Corner Store with
complete interior (including soda dispensers, pizza counter, rotating stock
racks, shelving, ice cream freezer, video rack, and back storeroom) which
will probably be in the 300-400 piece range; and a small bus stop kit. I'll
make an announcement here as soon as they are available - I have almost all
the pieces, just need to get the instructions finished.

I have three mailing lists running at the moment: LGM-Kitnews, for news
about Lions Gate Models kits and website; LGM-Brickbay, for occasional news
of sales or specially large parts uploads on my Brickbay store; and
legopartsales, for notification about my eBay Lego auctions. To sign up for
any of these lists, please go to my registration page at
http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/register.htm .

Kevin Wilson, Bricksmith
Craftsman Kits & Custom Lego models: http://www.lionsgatemodels.com
Guild of Bricksmiths: http://www.bricksmiths.com