 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 9762
    Anyone interested in a used but boxed 182 train? —Jason Briscoe
   I have a used 182 form 1975, which is assembled and has stickers applied. Condition is good, I have the box although this is a bit tatty although its still in one piece. I have not found the instructions yet but its possible I have them as well. I (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)