 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 9723
9722  |  9724
Subject:
Mike's Brickbay shop re-opened with parts from 10 copies of 7151Sith Infiltrator
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 22 Jan 2001 02:43:33 GMT

Ok, after the little bit of ugliness last week I think I'm ready to re-open
my shop to the general public.  In addition to still having a lot of the
parts from 10 copies of 6097 Night Lord's Castle, I have also added parts
from 10 copies of 7151 Sith Infiltrator.

As always, please read the FAQ listed on my shop's main page - it answers
just about any question you may have, especially those about shipping and
why I sell in bulk.

Here's the URL of the shop:

http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=mike