 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 9719
    NO SALE at Brickbay store FEED JEFF'S HABIT! —Jeff Johnston
   That's right...there is absolutely no sale gong on at my brickbay store. It's not a grand opening. It's not a percent-off. It's not a clearance. It's not even "my wife got mad at me for buying so much LEGO so I have to clear some of it out and (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Wanted: 8002 Destroyer Droid —Tom Heidemann
   I just saw on Walmart.com that they had the destroyer droids on clearance for $10. They are sold out now. Does anyone have one MISB that they would be willing to sell me? I got the 8001 battle droid for my nephew at christmas, and now I have his (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)