 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 9705
    Train Fans! What a Deal! —John Neal
   I am offering the same deal as what's in a #3737 train accessories, except that instead of the regular black train baseplate, I am including a black *drop* train baseplate: (URL) have 10 of these so you can, if you wish, create a really nice looking (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)