 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 9701
9700  |  9702
Subject:
Instruction Manuals
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 20 Jan 2001 01:22:34 GMT

  Hi all,

I have a price question. Does anyone know how much 3 instruction manuals
would cost? I bought a huge lot of lego in a yard sale a year ago and found
3 medium sized sets with no instruction. The sets are #6270 Forbidden
Island, #6271 Imperial Flagship, and #1682 Space Shuttle. I don't want to
use Kevin Loch's site, because I don't have color working on my printer and
when I built the models when I first got them, it took 3 days to build the
models and I had to put up with upside down and blurry images. Not to
mention, I had to take up the family computer for countless hours. I think
it would be much easier to buy instruction manuals for them. I need to see
them clearly to make note of the missing pieces in the sets. Can someone
tell me approximately how much these 3 manuals would cost? I can't buy them
now, I'm only 15 and I don't have a job yet, so I'll get some money in a
couple of weeks.

--==Sergio==--