 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 9698
9697  |  9699
Subject:
Black 2x2 tiles, $3.00/50 for a limited time!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 19 Jan 2001 15:15:50 GMT

I've listed another 750 tiles in bags of 50.  These are the last of the tiles I
will be selling unless I can get more of them.

For those that ordered from the first batch, I've been pretty busy, so probably
won't get back to you with shipping totals on your orders until Sunday.

Tom Stangl wrote:

They are $6.99/100 from S@H.  You can buy only 50 if you want, or if you
want to order a ton, you can save some decent money over ordering them from
S@H.

...but it looks like people bought them all out already anyways.

I'd rather sell them on Brickbay and have Dan get his cut than sell them on
Ebay, even if it means getting more for them.  I sold them out rather fast,
and Ebay doesn't need the money ;-)

Roy Wood wrote:

I have some 2x2 black tiles available at $3.00/50 for a VERY limited
time - once these 20 bags are sold, I'm going to up the price on the
next 1000.

Wait a minute-- aren't these available for $6.00/100 directly from Lego?
What's the advantage of buying from you then-- maybe to save a little
bit on shipping?  No offense intended, of course.  Just curious....

-Roy