 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 9692
My shop: Technic, Shell and LOTS of macaroni's !
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 19 Jan 2001 00:54:46 GMT

Hello all,

I've decided to sell my overload Special Parts in my brandnew BrickBay
shop.
You find it here:

http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?u=greenman

Highlights for now:

- MISB Technic sets
- Shell promotion sets
- Macaroni bricks in sets of 5, in red, blue, yellow and black

Special requests and shipment cost: just ask.
I am located in The Netherland.

See you at BrickBay !
Klaas H. Meijaard

http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?u=greenman