 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 9687
  For Sale: BRAND NEW RIS 1.5

Hi, I am able to get some Brand NEW LEGO Mindstorms Robotic Invention System 1.5. If anyone is interested, i am able to sell for US$165 + shipping. If genuinely interested contact me. IF NOT i'll just get another one for myself anyway ... :-)) -- (...) (24 years ago, 18-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)