 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 967
Re: FS: 6023 Maiden's Cart
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 27 Feb 1999 00:33:31 GMT

On Fri, 26 Feb 1999 16:02:30 GMT, "Michael Huffman"
<mhuffman@mindspring.com> wrote:

Oh why, oh why do you mock us so?  Have you no shame?  Have you no sense of
decency, sir?  Are you so miserable that you must torture others for your
own merriment?  Is life so meaningless that you find pleasure in other's
pain?

Yes.

What would you want to trade for it?  :)

An RIS? I really don't want to let it go, but if someone is willing to
pay what I asked above, well... _then_ I could be persuaded.

The really sad thing is, I had two. The maiden's hat from the second
is gone, tho, and the red flag thingys have clips missing.

I also have apparently misplace the second bout of instructions :(

Jasper