 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 9663
  New Brickbay shop - Karen's Legos

Well, I decided to join the fun and open up my own Brickbay shop :-). I've put parts from some B-wings, Robo Riders and a few Ninja sets on it, as well as bunch of slopes. I've got about 3,400 parts at this point. I plan to add parts from several (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)