 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 9646
    Brown Plates/Desert Skiff —Jonathan Lopes
   I am looking for many brown 2x4 + 2x-up brown plates. I know there were 3 or 4 of these in the Desert Skiff which was $2.99 at etoys for awhile. Anyone pick up a bunch for breaking out? 4xN brown plates could also be helpful. I have numerous items (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)