 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 9645
    WTB: Pooh Bucket 2988 —Skip Gridley
   Hello, I'd like to purchase a MISB Duplo Winnie the Pooh bucket #2988 if anyone has an extra one they wish to get rid of. I would also like to know if it is available online, or what "regular" stores might carry it. S@H lists it as no longer (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: WTB: Pooh Bucket 2988 —Rob Doucette
   (...) If you are just looking for bulk Pooh parts, go to the LEGO clearance section on eToys, most Poohplo sets (not the bucket) are at least 80% off. -Rob. (24 years ago, 15-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)