 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 9637
9636  |  9638
Subject:
Brickmania Kits back soon - 13,000+ parts sale now!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 13 Jan 2001 20:51:19 GMT

Hello everyone!

After more than 6 months hiatus I am pleased to announce that I will be
revealing my 2001 selection of custom model kits from Brickmania.  My model kit
themes this year will continue with the Castle and WW2 Fighting Machines and I
plan to offer my first Train kits as well.  I currently have no plans to make
additional units of last year's kits, so everyone will have to wait until the
next announcement when photos of the new kits are posted.

In the meantime, I've started restocking my Brickbay store with "spare
parts" (more than 13,000 parts available now, many more to come).  Anyone
interested, my store name has now changed to GOB - Brickmania, but you can use
the following direct link:

http://brickbay.com/store.asp?p=brickmania

Anyone interested in viewing last year's kits or seeing some of my older MOC's
are certainly welcome to visit my site:

http://www.brickmania.com

Thanks and take care!

Daniel Siskind