 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 9629
  WTB/T: Grey tiles and plates

Hey, I'm in dire need of grey tiles and plates for finishing up my new MOC. Basically I need any size of grey tiles, and any 1xN grey plates. Please LMK! I'd be willing to look for other pieces, send money (via paypal or checks) or give you credit (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)