 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 9628
9627  |  9629
Subject:
Wanted to trade.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 13 Jan 2001 00:04:16 GMT

Hey all,

Here are some things that I am looking for.

Any ladders, grey & white prefferd, but will accept brown. These can be
found in FireTruck sets & also there were some in the Forestmen sets.
Minifig Fire Helmets, either white or black
Minifig Fire Torsos or complete minifigs(preferred)
6-wide windshields Trans Lt Blue & Clear preferres
Minifig EMT pattern with logo hat
Doors in pairs 3 wide and height Red & white preferred
Door "roller style" which hinge at the top & are set in a frame

I'll be willing to trade anything from my Brickbay store, as things haven't
been selling, http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?u=R_Dennett
All offers will be considered, just let me know what you have to offer & in
what quantity. I have @$30. worth of pieces for trade

Let me know if want to trade.
Thanks
Ryan