 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 9623
Re: Some finds at the Georgia Outlet... 6416 Paradisa!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 12 Jan 2001 08:03:21 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Chris Giddens writes:
I took my monthly journey to the Lego Outlet in Dawsonville.  Linda the
manager and her assistant manager (who's name has slipped my mind) were, as
always, super kind and excited about AFOL's.  They read Lugnet, and use the
set reference on Lugnet.  It's great...  OK, here's some interesting finds.

#1 Paradisa 6416   (From Japan)  I got 2 for $29... just a few left.
<snip rest of list>

They would love for you to call and order.
LEGO Outlet Georgia (GA, USA)
    706-216-2800

I would love for me to call and order too, but I can't.  The LEGO Outlets only
ship inside the US. :(

Would someone be willing to order a 6416 on my behalf?  I would appreciate
the chance to get one of these at less than auction prices.

Thanks,

James